Purpose: Admissions survey 12/23/2022
Greetings from the Global CT Institute,
The purpose of the survey is to gain insight into the selection of our programs and coursework based on opportunities, demographics, and upward career mobility. Our online Institute offers Certificates in Arabic, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, and International Security Studies. Diplomas in Security Studies, both Counter-Terrorism based and Policing in Investigation in Human Rights. Also, a level 7 accredited Master’s Diploma in International Security Studies and Cybersecurity. We have an easy application process and a virtual campus and classroom free for students to communicate and engage just as on-campus without the constraints placed on them in schedules, deadlines, and cost of a traditional on-campus experience. Training to standard, not to time. Moreover, we have a specific reason we provide this type of learning. We aim to assist and guide students to:
1. Prepare for a new career field.
2. Professional career advancement opportunities within government bodies or jurisdictions of the student.
3. Acquire specialized knowledge and skill sets to become a subject matter expert amongst peers and colleagues.
4. Professional development and transitional education for retired Police and Military Veterans for the next career step.
5. Expanding operational, strategic planning, and leadership capabilities.
6. Flexibility of schedules for demanding security work professionals.
7. Global network and contact base within the counter-terrorism and international security fields.
By completing this survey, you will help us gain insights into the best process and practices for our institute. Do not worry your info is safe and anonymous. We will not spam you; the survey will only take a few minutes and enable you to be in a drawing to win a $50-dollar amazon gift card. We want to thank you for every second of our research and for your time answering these questions.
There are two different surveys based on your age group and status as a current student, parent, or guardian of a student. Also, an age group for professionals working in the industry is considering additional education to improve their careers.
Survey 1 (18-33) Click here to begin survey.
Survey 2 (34-60+) Click here to begin survey.
Thank you for your time, questions or concerns can be addressed to the undersigned